With more and more solutions becoming cloud enabled, there is no shortage of cloud based HR and Payroll Software, but does your cutting edge software offer you a truly paperless experience when it comes to document management tasks. We take a look at some of the key features available in HR Chronicle, which makes your document management experience for hr and payroll compliance a truly paperless experience.
- HR departments, can create and manage multiple document types, like passports, visas, work permits, emirates id, work ids, additional passports (for dual nationals), moreover create document types on demand as per your own convenience.
- Get email alerts, before documents expire, you get 4 reminders, before the system gives up on you and your workforce, you can set the number of days you would want to set the 4 reminder intervals and also to whom the reminders are sent.
- No more fines, for that expired work permit or passport or other important documents. Smart alerting takes care of this.
- Employees always see which documents are expiring on their Employee Self Service dashboard and HR Chronicle Mobile App.
- Employees can upload their own documents through HR Chronicle Mobile App or Employee Self Service , i.e. if they have update or renewed passports, visas, work permits, from employee self service and HR can simply verify and approve them to be recorded on the system, no more chasing employees to send document copies. HR can also reject a request in case the copies are not clear for it to be re-uploaded by the employees.
- Employees can also print their own scanned documents and download on the HR Chronicle Mobile App, on the fly, no more chasing the HR department for that VISA page.
- Leave requests also have their own facility to upload documents, in case a medical certificate or any other compliance needs to be followed, e.g. for sick leave, maternity leaves, paternity leaves.
- Expense management was never easier, documents can be uploaded when applying for expenses, through HR Chronicle Mobile App or Employee Self Service, these also can be viewed by approvers, while approving the requests and HR department.
- Employee requests for salary certificates, appreciation letters, warning letters, other letters, are also generated from the system automatically and stored.
- All of this and you are also helping save the environment by printing less.
As we work in a global environment where the whole world has become a single office, you can manage maintain your HR and Payroll documents, in one single solution. A truly paperless experience for those dynamic HR professionals, who hop through various offices to run the show, no more paper files, all information at their tips.
HR Chronicle is a leading Cloud Based HR and Payroll Software, we have served our customers since 2006 that’s when the very first version of HR Chronicle came out, HR Chronicle is available in 2 flavors, Cloud Based and On Premise. To know more give us a shout, we will happy to discuss more.