The HR and payroll software selection process is an important one, as the right HR software can have a huge impact on an organization’s ability to retain top talent.
A recent survey by PwC found that 36% of HR leaders are likely to switch vendors when their current HR and payroll software subscription ends. Below is the checklist which needs to be considered when selecting HR and Payroll Software for your company:
- Is the HR and Payroll software easy to use and user-friendly?
- Does the Software offer all the features you need?
- How good is the Customer support offered by the vendor?
- Is the pricing transparent? Is there any chance of hidden charges?
- How good is the integration capability of the solution with 3rd Party Software like accounting software for GL integration?
- Will your data confidentiality be maintained? Does the vendor have security certifications like ISO certification?
- Take a feedback check/review from 2 or 3 customers using the same software.
- Is it flexible? Can you upgrade or downgrade your Software versions to meet business demands?
- How long is the vendor in the market and has a good customer base and history?
- Can you create custom reports without coding?
- Is the software compliant with Local labor law and GDPR?
Here’s what some of our clients have to say
HR Chronicle is very reliable software, excellent one! Easy to use and very helpful for the monthly payroll. Simple and user-friendly.
Laarni Canedo, HR Manager, Wicked Tent LLC
HR Chronicle is a very useful software. We are able to store and maintain and update all our employee information & documents at one place. Keeps track of leave, payroll, roster, geo-fencing attendance, etc. The software has helped us complete the HR processes quicker& more efficiently.”
Ashton Menezes, Manager – Finance & HR, Desert Beat Trading
The use of HR Chronicle has resulted in improved Payroll processing and HR management. the Cloud solution was really the best way to get a secure system, cost effective and user-friendly. The multitude of reports allows a fine analysis, and the mobile application provides us all the features we needed. The process of the expense claims is very fast, and the user-friendly application is much appreciated, especially by those who travel a lot. Customization is a must and remain the best asset of the system, considering that each company is unique. A special mention to the whole team who is very reactive, professional, and open minded!
Patricia Salvadori, Dubai Office Manager
The HR related works became more efficient and accessible for the staff. It reduced time consuming and the same time it improved the productivity.
Richard Villaflor, HR Department, VET Plus Vet Center
Flexible software for HR & Payroll Matters. Fantastic support from HRC team all the times, thanks.
Melwyn Dsouza, HR Division, Silver Fox Contracting | MAK Pools
Have a question, want to get started on your HR automation journey. Please contact our team for any inquiries on pricing and licensing. We will be glad to assist you. You can also visit us at https://www.hrchronicle.com or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call us +971 4 3383775 or WhatsApp +971 55 650 6260.