Often we have to install biometric devices, for time and attendance and for access control needs, but what makes a solution complex or simple is the ability to collect all that information from the devices and to be able to generate intelligent reports out of them.
Today we will take a look at some of the key pointers, what makes an HR Solution smart with regard to the biometric integration it provides.
- Can all biometric devices, installed in multiple locations, collect and push data to a central database repository, i.e. an SQL or Ms-Access Database, or any other proprietor database format
- Can biomteric devices have the ability or integration feature to push data directly to HR applications hosted on a cloud platform, at scheduled intervals e.g. say 5 minutes or 30 minutes.
- Can you get all data into one central place into your cloud application online, irrespective of the number of locations.
- Does your biomteric device sophisticated high end hardware or software to be installed
- How easy it is to add more devices on multiple locations, is there any special programming or configuration required, which the normal day to say user cannot do.
- Are you devices easy to manage, i.e. user friendly.
As you see above these are some key pointers bare minimum your Cloud based HR Software should support, it should be easy to install, administer and configure, with maximum availability as you grow into a bigger organization, the solution can adapt to the needs.
With HR Chronicle, you can be assured all the ground is covered with our Leading Cloud based HR Software and much more, talk to us to find out, how we have automated various complex biometric device integrations, with ease and accuracy, saving time for the HR Department and the organization.