Have you ever questioned how important documents are to every business? They demonstrate how the business’ official operations are recorded. For tracking all corporate transactions, organizational activities, and events, HR records are crucial. You must have all the necessary HR documents for your business administration to run effectively and for your internal control system to function properly.
1. Employee Handbook: The rules and guidelines that workers must abide by at work are outlined in an employee handbook. It addresses issues including attendance, appropriate attire, behavior at work, and employee perks.
2. Job Descriptions: Job descriptions define the responsibilities, qualifications, and expectations for each position within an organization. They help employees understand their roles and provide a basis for performance evaluations.
3. Offer Letters: An official letter of offer specifies the terms and conditions of employment, such as compensation, perks, and the start date.
4. Employment Contracts: Employment contracts define the terms and conditions of employment for an individual employee, including salary, benefits, job duties, and non-compete clauses.
5. Performance Evaluations: Performance evaluations provide feedback to employees on their job performance and help identify areas for improvement. They can also be used as a basis for salary increases and promotions.
6. Confidentiality Agreements: Confidentiality agreements help protect the intellectual property and trade secrets of an organization. They prevent employees from sharing confidential information with competitors or others outside the organization.
7. Attendance Records: Employee attendance is tracked via attendance records. monitor the employee’s check-in and check-out times, as well as the number of hours he has worked, to make sure they are doing their duties.
8. Time Sheets: Employee timesheets are used to track work hours and compute payroll.
10. Full & Final settlement: A final settlement covers all of the money that is still owed to him by the company, such as a pension, gratuity, leave encashment, airfare if it was not used and was still claimable, additional accruals, and other items. The settlement document specifies the reasons for an employee’s termination as well as the day it went into effect.
HR Chronicle is the leading Cloud based HR and Payroll Management Software in the GCC Region. HR Chronicle focuses on reducing the cost of HR Management by constantly updating as per the regulations and managing HR and Payroll processes efficiently. Designed to the GCC labor regulation and WPS Support, our masterclass service will streamline and automate HR and Payroll process and assure accurate payment as per the regulations.
Have a question and want to get started on your HR and Payroll automation journey? Please contact our sales team for any inquiries on pricing and licensing. We will be glad to assist you. You can also visit us at https://www.hrchronicle.com or email us at: email@example.com. You can also call us +971 4 3383775 or WhatsApp +971 55 650 6260.