HR Chronicle – Product Overview
HR Chronicle is a Powerful HR and Payroll Management Solution. It can run on the cloud at our data centers or on your premises. It is Secure, Reliable, Trust worthy and supported by a strong talented team of professionals who are responsible for successful implementation, training and after sales service and support. It is sure to exceed your expectations in all aspects of managing payroll in your business. HR Chronicle frees up your valuable time so that you can work on your organizations strategies to help your company grow leaps & bounds. It significantly reduces time delays of manual data processing and saves paper by eliminating the need for printed documents. Also the ability to import bulk data from user friendly excel sheets makes it faster to build masters and process transactions.
With a powerful Report Designer at your disposal, you can be assured all your adhoc management reports need not be programmed each time you need some data in a different way. You can simply choose colors, formatting, data presentation style and build those reports straight away without the need to change HR Chronicle
We appreciate that every organization has certain specific requirements, its own HR Processes & Procedures, you can therefore contact our team of professionals and we will ensure that we provide you with a solution that works for you. Our features are not only limited to what we offer as a standard, we can create custom tailored instances to meet your needs.
Flavors of HR Chronicle; HR and Payroll Solution
- Windows 2012R2 Standard Edition or Higher Operating System Platform
- Microsoft SQL Server Database (Version SQL 2012 or higher) (Express Editions can also be used
- Microsoft IIS Version 8.0 or higher
- SMP Server to send out email notifications
Helping the Organization
Human Capital, the company’s greatest investment, can be managed more effectively than ever before.
HR reports can be supplied to the managers, when they need them. HR Chronicle can generate this automatically on your behalf.
Our HR and Payroll System is totally customizable, allowing you to create a solution that meets your needs exactly, not just delivered as a standard boxed application.
HR Chronicle Key Features
- Scan and store all employee documents in the system
- Accessible from one place, no restriction on the number of documents that can be stored
- Also accessible to employee via the Employee Self Service and Mobile App
- Define own types of documents
- Send Email & SMS alerts for reminders of Expiring documents i.e. passport, visa, labour cards, etc.
- Set the number of days prior to expiry the alerts should be triggered as a 1st reminder, 2nds reminder, 3rd reminder
- Define Air Fare Sectors in the system
- Define the price for each sector for Adult, Children, Infant, ability to deine tax amount separately in air fare sectors
- Define accrual policy for the purpose of costing and accrue accurately
- Annual (Vacation) Leave Entitlements
- Air Fare
- Gratuity or End of Service
- You can define your own custom accruals on our system
EMPLOYEE SELF SERVICE
- Requests to Approve for Self Service Requests
- Team Calendar / Leave Calendars
- Leave entitlement balance (for annual leaves and other leave types)
- Reporting Line; Team Chart
- Expiring Document Alerts
- Work Aniversary / Birthday Alerts
- Print Payslips
- View Status of Requests (Applied / Approved / Rejected ).
- View Payroll History – Download Payslips.
- View Leave History (With Balance Available as per Company Policy).
- View Documents Expiry and Download Scanned Documents loaded on the system.
- Define approval workflows based on different types of organization structure classifications i.e. departments, location, roles or any other employee classification.
- Create your own employee groups irrespective of the organization structure classifications above, for the purpose of any individual process like leave requests, expense claim requests, may not all go to one approver for a department, they may have teams under a single department.
- Have different approvers for each individual service or are you restricted to have the same approvers for all services i.e. leave requests, expense claims.
- Have different set of approvers for even different leave types, i.e. different approvers for Sick Leave, different approvers for Annual Leave and also create different employee groups.
- Create different employee groups for Approvals for different services, i.e. mix and match any combination you like.
- Define the workflow in a completely different way, i.e. can you simply configure that the line manager as the 1st level approver for a process (Leave Requests), Department Head as the 2nd Level approver, based on your reporting line, the approval workflow automatically route the requests. In this way you dont create employee groups.
- Have the ability to define multiple alternate approvers i.e. have 2 approvers as 1st level approvers and let any approver that request, in case any one is on leave.
- Have a maximum of 5 level approval matrix for all service requests.
- Also see an audit trail of all requests.
- Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) – Usually used if organization wants to connect the Active Directory username to each employee – Used when you used a cloud based version and want to authenticate through Active Directory
- 3rd Party Authentication Providers – There are many 3rd Party providers which provide authentication services (i.e. OneLogin, etc.)
- SAML – Older version of ADFS
- LDAP – Light Weight Directory Access Protocol – Usually used when you Host Self Service internally on your network
- Leaves – Employees can apply for leaves, managers can approve leaves
- Expense Claims – Employee can upload attachments by clicking a picture from their mobile.
APPLICANT TRACKING (RECRUITMENT)
CROSS-PLATFORM INTEGRATION WITH 3RD PARTY SYSTEMS
- Maintain Ledger Codes for ERP Integration and Automated Posting
- Cost Center Financial Reporting
- Cost Center Split Ratio for Employees, divide the cost of employees in more than 1 cost center or accurate financial reporting
- People Soft
- Microsoft Dynamix / AX
- Customizable to suit your need with any other 3rd party solution
OTHER KEY FEATURES
- Design Reports on the fly with our report designer
- Group Reports; generate multiple reports in 1 single excel file as different tabs
- Format your text, numbers, colors, headers, sorting and much more
- Add reports on the fly without the need to do any changes in the program
- Powerful menu controller to assign various levels of security features in the software
- Multi-level approvals for proper control on flow of information
- Audit logs for all functions within the solution
- Easy traceability of changes done, with maximum of 5 level approval authority